Join us for our 26th annual fundraising gala!
Friday, October 20, 2017 • 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm • ARC Pavilion, U.C. Davis
$75/person. Tickets will be available at the door.
All contributions from the event support Discover the Flyway, our dynamic, hands-on outdoor science and social studies field trip program, now in its 20th year bringing Sacramento area students to the Yolo Bypass Wildlife area to learn about wetlands and wildlife.
This special evening includes:
- Dinner from Buckhorn Catering
- Wine and beer from local vendors
- A celebration of the 20th anniversary of Discover the Flyway
- Special guest, former Congressman Vic Fazio, to celebrate the accomplishments of Yolo Basin Foundation’s 25th Anniversary Campaign: Vision for the Flyway
- A silent auction featuring art and photography celebrating California’s nature and agriculture
- An entertaining live auction with Joe Gates, California’s only two-time Auctioneering State Champion
- A raffle, which includes a fully stocked wine refrigerator as the grand prize!
Thank you to our Event Sponsors!
Interested in becoming a Sponsor? Click here for more information.
Pacific Flyway Table Sponsors ($2,000)
Analytical Environmental Services
California Rice Commission
Environmental Science Associates
GEI Consultants, Inc.
Davids Engineering, Inc.
J.W. DeWit Farms
Robin Kulakow & Bill Julian
Luhdorff & Scalmanini Consulting Engineers, Inc.
Murphy Austin Adams Schoenfeld LLP
Remy Moose Manley, LLP
Somach Simmons & Dunn
Wetlands Table Sponsors ($1,000)
Bartkiewicz, Kronick & Shanahan
Capital West Realty, Inc.
cbec eco engineering
Harrison, Temblador, Hungerford & Johnson, LLP
Larsen Wurzel & Associates
Scott and Diane McElhern
Oleta & Rick Melnicoe
Northern California Water Association
Northwest Hydraulic Consultants
Taylor & Wiley
The Nature Conservancy
Westervelt Ecological Services
Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation